WE WILL NOT YIELD: A Celebration Of Reproductive Justice In Texas
This site is all about a festive event on June 25, 2014, in Austin, Texas. It will be a celebration of reproductive justice in Texas on the anniversary of Wendy Davis’ filibuster of the anti-abortion bill SB5.
This event is titled WE WILL NOT YIELD after Davis’ famous determination to hold the Texas Senate floor that day by continually stating “I’ll not yield” every time she was asked to. The title honors what happened a year ago and looks forward to the change we all hope to make in this state in the next weeks, months, and years ahead of us.
Information about the event:
- Code Of Conduct For Participants And Attendees
- Where: Butterfly Bar in Austin, Texas (2307 Manor Rd, Austin, TX 78722)
- When: A Schedule Of Events
- Who: Performers
- What: Organizations Who Will Be There
- What is Reproductive Justice?
- Contact Info
- Blog with Latest News